Ragdoll cats. What are they? These are affectionate creatures with a laid-back personality. They love everything and everyone around them, and they are very patient with kids. Their bunny-soft fur combines perfectly with their gentle disposition. Once you meet these fluffy miracles, you become forever fans of Ragdoll cats.
Buying a Ragdoll is not an easy task because there are many scammers on the web. We’ve decided to help you make the right choice. Therefore, we’ve outlined the most trustworthy Ragdoll breeders in Utah. By contacting them directly, you can ask any questions you may have.
Ragdoll Kittens for Sale in Utah
This in-home cattery offers TICA and CFA-registered Ragdoll kittens of pet quality and show quality. Kitties have a long line of Show Champions. Therefore, they are exquisitely beautiful and possess the best Ragdoll traits: tenderness, obedience, playfulness, as well as loyalty and endless love for the owner. What sets this cattery apart from others is that it has tested all breeder cats for over 40 genetic diseases, and they also offer a full genotypic/phenotypic panel.
According to the cattery’s website, you can choose seal and/or blue mitted, lynx, colorpoint, or bicolor Ragdoll babies. Before leaving the cattery, kittens will have current vaccinations (2-4 shots), be dewormed, and be spayed/neutered. The cattery also provides a health record, free 30-day insurance with Trupanion, a four-year genetic health guarantee, copies of parents’ pedigrees, and the results of their genetic testing upon request. Besides, a kitten goodie bag with samples of food treats, and toys is provided.
Pet prices depend on the color and bloodlines. Colorpoint kitties cost $3000-$3500, mitted Raggies cost $3300-$3800, bicolor fur babies cost $3500-$4000, and mismatched Ragdoll beauties are priced at $3000 and up.
On top of that, retired adults are also available for adoption. They come spayed/neutered, dewormed, with health records and the results of genetic testing. A kitten package is provided as well. Regardless of the color and pattern, a $1000 non-refundable deposit is a must. The deposit must be sent only via Venmo.
- Jentry, the owner of the cattery, is patient and caring. She is always ready to answer any questions Ragdoll’s parents-to-be might have.
- Jentry sends weekly updates of the kittens (photos and videos).
- The cattery is cozy and clean.
- Upon request, the owner of the cattery provides blood tests for diseases going back several generations and David test numbers to verify the authenticity of the tests.
- This breeder offers discounts: $100 off on the second kitten and $200 off on the 3rd, and 4th kitten.
This cattery offers HCM, FIV, FELV, and PKD1 negative kittens that are raised underfoot with lots of love, kisses, hugs, and care. All kittens are registered with TICA; they come in a variety of colors and patterns: chocolate, blue, seal, mitted, colorpoint, lynx, and bicolor.
Ragdoll kittens from this breeder are perfectly socialized, and they are extremely beautiful. They come home with up-to-date immunizations and TICA registration papers. To hold a kitten, a non-refundable deposit of $300 is required; it can be sent via Zelle, PayPal, and Venmo. The kitten’s price is $2000. If you buy two or more Raggies, a $50 discount is provided.
- This cattery testes breeder cats for over 40 genetic diseases.
- The breeder is very responsible; it offers a kitten application that is needed to be filled out to learn more about the future Ragdoll owners.
- Laurel, the owner of the cattery, does a great job in socializing the kittens. Besides, she is very helpful and responsive.
This small TICA-registered cattery is dedicated to raising healthy & happy kittens together with children (5-16 years) and two dogs. Therefore, Raggies get lots of hugs and enough socialization to become perfect family companions. One remarkable thing about this cattery is that it provides Ragdoll kittens of popular coat colors and patterns (cinnamon, lilac, mitted, colorpoint, and mink) and also offers rare beauties (e.g. black silver smoke cats).
This cattery pays special attention to the kittens’ health and well-being. Therefore, Ragdoll kittens come vaccinated, spayed/neutered, vet checked, and dewormed. Besides, a one-year of congenital health guarantee, health records, and a kitten basket (food, toys, a blanket with a mom’s scent, and a scratching post) are also included. Microchipping is optional and costs $75.
The price depends on color, pattern, pedigree, and confirmation. The price range is $1800-$2500. To reserve a kitten, a $300 non-refundable deposit is needed. If you buy two kittens at once, you can use a $50 discount.
- This cattery is HCM, PKD1, FeLV, MPS VIs, and FIV-free.
- According to the customers’ reviews, Jenna, the cattery owner, provides wonderful service. She regularly shares kitten updates and is always ready to support pet parents even after when the kitten has left the cattery.
- This cattery is a great place for those who haven’t cooperated with cat breeders before because the whole experience is professional and friendly.
This in-home cattery focuses on raising well-adjusted and healthy Ragdoll cats. They grow up into friendly felines with a stable psyche as they regularly interact with adults and kids. All breeder cats in this cattery are negative for HCM, FIV, FELV, PKD, and MPSVI.
Kittens come to their lifetime parents vaccinated, spayed/neutered, and with a one-year health guarantee for genetic or congenital diseases. To get a kitten, you are obliged to send a $100 non-refundable deposit and sign a deposit contract. When the kitty is eight weeks old, you are to send an additional $300 deposit and sign a final contract. The kitten cost is $1800 plus a $135,50 Utah sales tax.
- All test records are available for inspection.
- Shipping is possible for an additional fee ($450-$650).
- This breeder follows a no-declaw policy.
We hope that this list of the best Ragdoll breeders in Utah has been helpful to you. Good luck in finding the kitten of your dreams!
Table of Contents